Slide your way into tailgate tastiness.
@Grillin_With_Dad’s sliders are a surefire way to make game day grilling a success. Get ready for a winning season with this simple 5 ingredient slider recipe.
- Lightly season the ground beef with salt and pepper then shape into 2-inch patties.
- Grill patties until desired internal temperature is reached - use your Thermapen to check doneness!
- Add cheddar cheese on top for the last 2 minutes of grilling to make it melt.
- Cut Hawaiian Rolls in half and quickly toast on the grill for 10 seconds each (trust us, it’s worth the quick extra effort!)
- Assemble! Spread the bacon jam on the bottom bun, lay on the patty, then close off with the top bun.
- Top off with a spicy pickle to balance out the sweetness and saltiness of the jam.
- DIG IN!